Solution to Nihilism and how one can live a meaningful life | Psychology in Hindi
สอนวาดรูป สิงโต ง่ายๆ
Once you lose faith in one of your belief systems, chances are you’ll start doubting your other beliefs as well. This is the pathway of nihilism, where you adopt another “belief” that the life is meaningless. This is a dangerous path because once you tell yourself that nothing matters, you may also say that nothing that you do matters and this feeling can motivate you to either be destructive or live a life that is shallow. Either way you’ll only bring even more suffering and disorder in your life. This is why you need a solution to nihilism and in this video, we discuss just that.
This video is the final installment of a four part series on Nihilism.
In this series you’ll learn:
1. Nihilism and types of nihilism
2. Is life really meaningless?
3. Nietzsche’s view on nihilism
4. Solution to nihilism and how one can live a meaningful life
Links to other parts:
My Book recommendations:
Understanding Basic Psychology-
1. From the Diary of a Psychologist by Dr. Asha Dinesh – https://amzn.to/37xwitz
2. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg – https://amzn.to/2stAv2z
3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman – https://amzn.to/2QBkz67
Understanding Depth Psychology-
1. Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung – https://amzn.to/39tStCD
2. Memories, Dream, Reflections by Carl Jung – https://amzn.to/39yRTUi
3. Wisdom of Psyche by Ginette Paris – https://amzn.to/2SIeSpN
1. 12 Rules for Life by Dr. Jordan Peterson – https://amzn.to/2QFtGmB
2. The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell – https://amzn.to/2rJUhGu
3. Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins – https://amzn.to/2u9ETnK
1. Ikigai by Hector Garcia – https://amzn.to/2SJjzjh
2. The Wellness Sense by Om Swami – https://amzn.to/2thasM2
3. Feeling Good by David Burns – https://amzn.to/2sEshEz
1. Behave by Rober Sapolsky – https://amzn.to/2MKc2Nl
2. Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan – https://amzn.to/2QAnxrz
3. Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards – https://amzn.to/2tkehjz
1. The Organised Mind by Daniel J Levitin – https://amzn.to/39tSh6n
2. Brainchains by Theo Compernolle – https://amzn.to/2stAUC7
3. The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman – https://amzn.to/35fkni8
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting PSYCHOLOGY IN HINDI so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!