PSYCHOLOGY OF TATTOOS | Tattoos की history और असली मतलब | Psychology in Hindi
How to draw a girl with pencil sketch.Pencil Sketch drawing step by step.
In this video you’ll learn about the psychology behind tattoos and Indian tattoo making, which may answer few questions like why do we get tattoos, meaning of tattoos, it’s evolutionary significance, stigma attached to it, if it makes you a badass and dumbass, why youngsters are more inclined towards getting inked and more.
Psychology in Hindi is a source of research-based, unbiased, actionable and educational psychology content. Discussion of topics ranges from textbook questions to real-life queries that can be solved with the knowledge of psychology.
My Book recommendations:
Understanding Basic Psychology-
1. From the Diary of a Psychologist by Dr. Asha Dinesh – https://amzn.to/37xwitz
2. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg – https://amzn.to/2stAv2z
3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman – https://amzn.to/2QBkz67
Understanding Depth Psychology-
1. Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung – https://amzn.to/39tStCD
2. Memories, Dream, Reflections by Carl Jung – https://amzn.to/39yRTUi
3. Wisdom of Psyche by Ginette Paris – https://amzn.to/2SIeSpN
1. 12 Rules for Life by Dr. Jordan Peterson – https://amzn.to/2QFtGmB
2. The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell – https://amzn.to/2rJUhGu
3. Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins – https://amzn.to/2u9ETnK
1. Ikigai by Hector Garcia – https://amzn.to/2SJjzjh
2. The Wellness Sense by Om Swami – https://amzn.to/2thasM2
3. Feeling Good by David Burns – https://amzn.to/2sEshEz
1. Behave by Robert Sapolsky – https://amzn.to/2MKc2Nl
2. Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan – https://amzn.to/2QAnxrz
3. Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards – https://amzn.to/2tkehjz
1. The Organised Mind by Daniel J Levitin – https://amzn.to/39tSh6n
2. Brainchains by Theo Compernolle – https://amzn.to/2stAUC7
3. The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman – https://amzn.to/35fkni8
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting PSYCHOLOGY IN HINDI so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!