MUGHLAI CHICKEN | CHICKEN MUGHLAI RECIPE | MUGHLAI CHICKEN RESTAURANT STYLE
Easy & Beautiful Mothers Day Card | Handmade Mothers Day Greeting Card | Cute Ideas for Mothers Day
Mughlai Chicken | Chicken Mughlai Recipe | Mughlai Chicken Curry | Chicken Curry Mughlai Style | Mughlai Chicken Restaurant Style | Mughlai Chicken Dhaba Style
Ingredients for Mughlai Chicken:
– Chicken with bones- 500 gms
– Salt-3/4 tsp
– Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
For the paste:
– Fried onions (2 medium sized onions)
– Green chillies- 2
– Ginger- 1” piece
– Garlic cloves- 5
– Cashew nuts- 12 (soaked in warm water earlier)
– Green cardamom-3
– Cinnamon- 2
– Whole peppercorns-10
– Bay leaf-1
– Coriander powder-2 tsp
– Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
– Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
– Kewra water (Screw pine Essence)- 1/2 tsp (optional)
– Oil- 3 tbsp
– Salt-1/4 tsp for seasoning
– Marinate the chicken pieces with the items indicated. Set aside for 30 mins.
– Soak the cashew nuts in warm water for around 20 mins.
– Slice 2 medium sized onions & fry till light brown (birista). Remove from oil & keep aside to cool.
– Put all items indicated for paste in the grinder and coarse grind it, give a mix, add water and blend to a smooth paste.
– Heat oil in a pan or kadai and add the whole spices.
– Once it splutters, add the paste. Fry on medium to low heat for 6-7 mins till color becomes light brown and oil separates.
– Add in the coriander, cumin and garam masala powder, mix well and add 1/2 a cup of water. Fry for 3-4 mins till the masala is cooked and oil separates.
– Now add in the marinated chicken , mix well and fry on medium heat for 5 mins.
– Lower heat and continue to fry it for another 2-3 mins till the chicken pieces are browned and masala coats the chicken pieces.
– Add 200 ml water & 1/4 tsp salt, mix well and cover & cook for around 20 mins till chicken is tender.
– Lastly, optionally add keora water for additional flavour, mix well and simmer for around 1-2 mins.
– Serve hot with roti or rice
#mughlaichicken #chickenmughlairecipe #mughlaichickencurry #mughlaichickengravy #mughlaichickenmasala #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken #chickenmughlai