Is life really meaningless? | Psychology in Hindi
চার ভাই | Bangla Cartoon | Bengali Fairy Tales
In this video I discussed why some people may declare that life is meaningless and there is no purpose of existence. I explained the nature of a living being, how one can easily become a nihilist and why taking that route is so tempting. Using the analogy of the second law of thermodynamics, I proposed a meaning that may give us a better understanding of the nature of the universe and how why we can align ourselves to that.
This video is the second installment of a four part series on Nihilism.
In this series you’ll learn:
1. Nihilism and types of nihilism
2. Is life really meaningless?
3. Nietzsche’s view on nihilism
4. Solution to nihilism and how one can live a meaningful life
My Book recommendations:
Understanding Basic Psychology-
1. From the Diary of a Psychologist by Dr. Asha Dinesh – https://amzn.to/37xwitz
2. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg – https://amzn.to/2stAv2z
3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman – https://amzn.to/2QBkz67
Understanding Depth Psychology-
1. Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung – https://amzn.to/39tStCD
2. Memories, Dream, Reflections by Carl Jung – https://amzn.to/39yRTUi
3. Wisdom of Psyche by Ginette Paris – https://amzn.to/2SIeSpN
1. 12 Rules for Life by Dr. Jordan Peterson – https://amzn.to/2QFtGmB
2. The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell – https://amzn.to/2rJUhGu
3. Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins – https://amzn.to/2u9ETnK
1. Ikigai by Hector Garcia – https://amzn.to/2SJjzjh
2. The Wellness Sense by Om Swami – https://amzn.to/2thasM2
3. Feeling Good by David Burns – https://amzn.to/2sEshEz
1. Behave by Rober Sapolsky – https://amzn.to/2MKc2Nl
2. Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan – https://amzn.to/2QAnxrz
3. Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards – https://amzn.to/2tkehjz
1. The Organised Mind by Daniel J Levitin – https://amzn.to/39tSh6n
2. Brainchains by Theo Compernolle – https://amzn.to/2stAUC7
3. The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman – https://amzn.to/35fkni8
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting PSYCHOLOGY IN HINDI so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!