EGG BHURJI | MASALA EGG BHURJI | ANDA BHURJI | MASALA SCRAMBLED EGGS
SAKSI YAPIMI 3 FARKLI MODEL – PLASTİK ATIKLARIN GERİ DÖNÜŞÜMÜ // MAKING FLOWER POT
Egg Bhurji | Masala Egg Bhurji | Anda Bhurji | Egg Bhurji Recipe | Egg Bhurji with Secret Masala | Easy and Quick Egg Bhurji | Ande Ki Bhurji | Masala Scrambled Eggs | Scrambled Egg Recipe Indian
Ingredients for Egg Bhurji:
– Eggs- 6 large
– Onions, chopped- 3 medium
– Ginger chopped- 1” piece
– Green chillies, chopped- 3 nos.
– Red tomatoes- 3 medium
– Coriander leaves, chopped- 1 cup
– Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
– Secret masala powder (watch the video) – 3/4 sachet (1.5 tsp)
– Butter- 50 gas
– Salt 3/4 tsp
– Fine chop the onions, green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves.
– Break the 6 eggs into a bowl, add 1/2 tsp salt, whisk and keep aside.
– Heat butter in a kadai and add the chopped onions.
– Fry for around 5-6 mins on medium till soft.
– Now add the chopped ginger & green chillies and fry for around 2 mins on low.
– Add in the chopped tomatoes, mix well and add in 1/4 tsp salt. Cook for 2 mins and then add turmeric, red chilli powder and 3/4 sachet (about 1.5 tsp) of the secret masala powder (watch the video)
– Cook till the tomatoes are soft and the masalas are cooked.
– Now pour the whisked egg uniformly on the masala, mix once and then add the coriander leaves. Mix well.
– Keep cooking and mixing well so that the egg gets cooked uniformly.
– Scramble the eggs well.
– Keep cooking for another 3-4 mins to your desired consistency.
#eggbhurji #masalaeggbhurji #andabhurji #scrambledeggs #masalaeggscramble #eggrecipes #mumbaieggbhurjirecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes