9 Dangerous Dog Breeds That People Still Keep as Pets
बिल्ली का चित्र आसानी से बनाना सीखे – how to Draw Cute Cat step by step easy Drawing for kids
Hello there! Thinking about which dog breeds would make a perfect pet? Well, yeah, dogs are known to be “man’s best friends”, but some friendships are more complicated than others. You gotta be careful with a doggy that can hunt a leopard and take over, you know. If you’re brave enough, get ready to meet 9 most dangerous Indian dog breeds.
Other videos you might like:
12 Harmful Things You Do to Your Dog Without Realizing It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G16EX6b8Xg&
Scientists Confirm Dogs Can Recognize a Bad Person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNApO77qg5w&
How to Choose the Perfect Dog Breed Just for You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASxkyQKZE4k&
Indian Mastiff or Bully Kutta 0:30
Caravan Hound or Mudhol Hound 1:44
Himalayan Mastiff 2:45
Kanni dog 4:56
Rampur hound 5:48
Preview photo credit:
Kanni – South Indian Hound: By Futuristicpals – Own work, Public Domain https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=12169224
Indian Wild Dog (Dhole) at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, India: By Ranjan Ghosal – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=49809818
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Bully Kutta literally translates from Hindi-Urdu as “heavily wrinkled dog”. They reach 154 lbs in weight and 28-33 inches in height. This breed was created in India in the 16th century as a working dog that makes a great hunter and guard.
– Caravan hounds are popular pets in villages of Karnataka state in India. Just like Indian Mastiffs, they make great hunters and guards because of their great speed and stamina and can hunt in any conditions.
– Himalayan mastiff comes from the Himalayan region. It’s also known as Tibetan Mastiff and Drog-Khyi in Tibetan which means “dog which may be tied”.
– Rajapalayams served as wild boar hunting companions for the royal family and aristocrats in the Southern Indian town Rajapalayam, and this is where they got their name from. Their superpower is their incredible sight.
– When it comes to South Indian Kanni dogs, it’s surely about the purity of their loyal hearts. They are also often called Maiden’s Beastmasters because these pups are a popular gift to newlywed brides that’s supposed to protect her from wild animals.
– Rampur hound comes from the Northern Indian city of Rampur. It was no less than Maharajahs favorite breed for hunting lions, tigers, leopards and panthers and protecting them from jackals.
– The Bakharwal breed comes from the Himalayan region. The word Bakharawal comes from bakri, that means goat, because their original task was to protect livestock of nomads, including goats, from wolves and bears.
– The first known mention of Combai is from the 15th century. At that time, they were mentioned in the records of Southern Indian region of Tamil Nadu as great helpers in hunting wild boar, bison, and deer.
– Rudyard Kipling has a whole one dedicated to Dholes called the Red Dog and if you read it you probably picture these fellas as bloodthirsty and aggressive creatures living in huge packs. In fact, it’s not far from the truth.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: